Working at Heights Training Course Online
Working at Heights Training Course Online
£15.00 + VAT
Discount per quantity
|2 - 9||£12.50|
|10 - 49||£10.00|
Online Working At Heights training course approved by RoSPA, available from £7.50. An essential health and safety training course for any employees working at heights or with ladders as part of their role. Our working at heights training course is not only cost effective, but it is recognised by major contractors, clients and all SSIP schemes such as CHAS, SafeContractor, ConstructionLine etc. Start your online training today.
Working At Heights Online Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- RoSPA approved
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download the Working At Heights certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Working At Heights Training Course
When working at a height, falling is a major issue for concern amongst employers, and it continues to be one of the biggest causes of fatal and serious injuries in the workplace. A place of work is at a height when the person could be injured if they were to fall from it, even when at or below ground level. The Work At Height Regulations 2005 requires that all work at height must be properly planned and that those carrying it out are trained and competent to safely undertake the task.
Our Working At Heights Online Course ensures that you fulfil your statutory duty to keep employees safe and compliant to reduce the risk of a worker falling or an object falling and injuring someone below. This comprehensive Working at Heights Training Course covers safe working at height practices and the safe use and maintenance of any working at height equipment in accordance with the HSE's Work At Height Regulations.
Please note: This e-learning health and safety course only provides awareness education. Additional face-to-face training would be needed in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Working At Heights Course For?
It is often wrongly presumed that working at heights training courses only relate to tasks such as roof work or scaffolding, but this is not the case.
This course is essential for, but not limited to:
- Window cleaners
- Warehouse Workers
- Construction Workers
If you or your employees are at any risk of falling during their working day, then it is essential that you have the proper training in place beforehand!
Working At Heights Training Course Objectives
Our comprehensive online training course is divided into five modules, namely introduction, access equipment, using ladders, preventing and protecting and the final test.
Within these modules, there are various objectives which aim to teach employees the following:
- Situations that involve work at height (such as working on roofs, on ladders, In vehicles, step stools and manholes)
- The dangers of working at height
- How different equipment, including ladders, can be used during work at height.
- Safe working practices for work at height
- List examples of access equipment available for work at height
- Understand how to take account of the task and the environment when selecting access equipment
- Recognise the importance of inspecting equipment
- Pre-work checks
- Compare different work at height jobs to decide when a ladder is suitable
- Choose the right ladder for jobs that you do
- Describe how to inspect, position, use and store ladders
- Classify measures as fall prevention or fall protection
- Recognise some components of a fall protection system
- Distinguish between individual and collective measures
Working At Heights Training Certificate
Immediately after successfully completing this online training course, a Working At Heights Certificate will be made available to download and print off, or save as a PDF document and emailed to you (the employer) to verify completion.
Benefits of the Working At Heights Training Course
Some of the benefits our online working at heights training course offers include:
- Ensure employees/contractors are trained in correct safety practices
- Raise awareness of the risk associated with low-level falls
- Reduce the risk associated with infrequent or one-off working at-height tasks
- Reduces time off work due to Working At Height injuries
- Reduces time off work needed to attend an off-site training session
- Reduces the cost of travel to a training centre
- Flexibility allows the course to be completed at a time that best suits you
Price & Purchasing of Working At Heights Training Course
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Working At Heights Training, as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of online courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 0121 756 7204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.