Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Online
Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Online
£15.00 + VAT
Discount per quantity
|2 - 9||£12.50|
|10 - 49||£10.00|
Online Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Professional Online Training Course
- RoSPA Certified
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download the training certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Slips, Trips and Falls In The Workplace Training Course Online
Slips, trips and falls make up over a third of workplace accidents and are the most common workplace hazard, with roughly 119,000 cases last year.
By increasing your employee's awareness of such a risk and communicating the importance of accident prevention and good housekeeping, you can make the workplace a lot safer and less prone to accidents and injuries.
Please note: This e-learning health and safety course only provides awareness education. Face-to-face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-around skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Slips, Trips and Falls In The Workplace Training Course For?
The online slip, trip and fall training is ideal for everyone in every type of industry. No one is more at risk of a slip, trip or fall than anyone else, regardless of their role or location, which means that you are likely to require multiple purchases of this course.
Benefits of our Online Slips, Trips and Falls Training
Some of the benefits of the slip, trip and fall training course include:
- Employees will have a heightened awareness of everyday hazards
- Communicates your organisation's housekeeping procedures to employees
- Mitigate potential liability in case of an accident caused by hazardous substances
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the course
- Low-cost, high-quality online slips, trips, and falls training
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Structure & Content
Our comprehensive slips, trips, and falls training course consists of several modules: Introductions, Slips and Trips, Falls and the final test. This course aims to:
- Explain how slips, trips and falls occur in the workplace
- Identify common hazards that can cause slips, trips and falls
- Detail simple and effective control measures to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls occurring
- Highlight situations that cause slips and trips
- Demonstrate common hazards that cause slips and trips
- Convey control measures that help to reduce the incidences of slips and trips
- Identify common situations where falls from heights occur
- Explain the correct use of a ladder
- Teach safety practices that minimise the risk of falling objects
Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course Certificate
Upon the completion of this course, you will instantly receive a Slips, Trips and Falls RoSPA-approved certificate that can be downloaded as a PDF and printed off as a hard copy, or saved and emailed to you (the employer) as evidence of successful completion.
When Can I Take the Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course?
The online RoSPA-approved slip, trip and fall training course can be taken any time of day, any day of the week, so it can conveniently fit into the working day or, if you prefer, outside of working hours. The course can be taken on a laptop, desktop or tablet, only takes approximately 15 minutes and can be started as soon as you make your purchase.
How Often Should Slips, Trips & Falls Training Be Refreshed?
There is no specific requirement for how often slips, trips and falls training should be refreshed. However, it is generally recommended to review and update this type of training regularly, at least annually, to ensure that employees are up-to-date with the latest information and best practices to prevent incidents.
Pricing & Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Slips, Trips and Falls Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email email@example.com.