CPR Essentials Training Course Online
CPR Essentials Training Course Online
£15.00 + VAT
Discount per quantity
|2 - 9||£12.50|
|10 - 49||£10.00|
This RoSPA approved online CPR training course is designed to accompany a practical demonstration of Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation, or to be used as a refresher course for those whose CPR certification may have expired. CPR Training Courses available online from just £7.50 per course. Start your CPR training today.
Online CPR Essentials Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional Online Training Course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download CPR certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Online CPR Training Course
CPR is a procedure used on someone who is unconscious to assist in pumping the blood around the body when the heart has stopped.
It is a life-saving skill that can be useful at any given moment, not just in the workplace.
If an employee were to going into cardiac arrest, there should be at least one person on the premises who is trained to carry out the necessary steps such as CPR.
This RoSPA approved CPR training course takes approximately 40 minutes to complete and provides the core theoretical knowledge you need to perform CPR safely and effectively, without a CRP certificate you are not authorised to carry out the procedure.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Benefits of our Online CPR Essentials Training Course
- Immediately communicates the important and use of CPR to employees in a clear and engaging way
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the CPR training course
- Online CPR training is a highly cost and time effective way of training and assessing a large number of staff
- Flexible online training system which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
CPR Training Objectives
In this CPR training course, you will learn:
- When CPR is necessary
- How to assess a casualty
- Basic CPR techniques
- The steps involved in the Recovery Position
- What details to include in an emergency call Benefit to learner
- Easy and fast way to refresh one's memory on CPR theory
- Easy access to certificate or online record to prove completion
CPR Essentials Training Course Content and Structure
The CPR training course is broken into four modules with a test at the end. Employees will learn:
- Early CPR
- Recovery position
CPR Essentials Training Course Certification
Once the course has been successfully completed, you will be able to download your CPR certificate in PDF format and send to the appropriate person for company audits.
You can also print off a hard copy if necessary.
When Can I Take the CPR Training Course?
The CPR training course can be started as soon as you have completed your order, so if you urgently need your CPR certificate then there will be no delay.
It can be accessed any time of day and any day of the week, even outside of office hours so it doesn't interfere with your working day.
Who Is the CPR Training Course For?
This course is ideal for everyone but essential for those who want to be fully trained in first aid or who are onsite most often as they are more likely to encounter a situation that may require CPR training.
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online CPR Training Course as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.