Clients CDM 2015 Compliance Kit
Clients CDM 2015 Compliance Kit
£350.00 + VAT
This CDM Compliance Kit has been specifically prepared to assist those in the role of Client under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. The Clients CDM Compliance Kit will be provided to you electronically as a PDF.
To request a callback, please fill in the form below
The Clients CDM Compliance Kit has been prepared to assist clients and client agents in complying with their duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations. This includes assisting/prompting clients to:
- Appoint a competent and adequately resourced Principal Designer and Designer(s)
- Provide adequate PreConstruction Information on health and safety issues to the Principal Designer, Designers and Contractors
- Appoint competent Contractors and Principal Contractors
- Ensure a suitable Construction Phase Plan has been prepared before construction works commence
- Ensure the Health and Safety File is received, maintained and available to those who require it
Under CDM 2015, the new CDM Regulations and the associated HSE Guidance place even greater emphasis on clients to ensure that they not only appoint competent Contractors, Designers and Principal Designers, but also that Clients become more accountable for the impact that their role and approach has with regards to the implementation of health and safety.
The Clients CDM Compliance Kit, therefore, provides Clients with the tools and systems to enable them to competently carry out their role and duties whilst ensuring that information is provided to the relevant CDM duty holders in a timely and professional manner.
The PDF also includes a range of comprehensive templates that help to simplify the Clients role and speed up the production and sharing of information with those who need it.
CDM 2015 stated that 'The client has one of the biggest influences over the way a project is run', clients effectively set the tone for the project and have overall control as they are funding the project.
However, given that around 50% of all successful prosecutions under CDM have been against clients, it is apparent that many of them are unclear of their role and duties under CDM Regulations.
The Clients CDM Compliance Kit can help to ensure that clients not only understand their role and duties, but also help to demonstrate how they have complied with the regulations whilst also providing standard documents and templates to assist with the entire CDM process.
The Clients CDM Compliance Kit's key features include:
- Easy to use graphical interface which requires no special training or knowledge
- Apply to multiple projects at once
- Comprehensive automate Risk Assessments module
- Produce Design Safety Reviews and Design Safety Statements
- Comprehensive Audit Checklist for assessing the Principal Contractors Construction Phase Plan
- Competence Assessment Questionnaires for assessing the skills, knowledge and experience of duty holders
- Produces full audit trail of actions taken and provides prompts for the user throughout each stage of the project
- Includes wide selection of customisable documents and templates to assist clients
- Fully compliant with the CDM Regulations and the Associated Guidance
- Automated Risk Assessment Scoring system with detailed hazards checklist
- Project information is divided into convenient project stages
- Powerful search and find capabilities
- Fully computerised and comprehensive solution to managing projects
At no added cost, we also provide ongoing phone and email support in the use and application of your Contractors CDM Compliance Kit.