Fire Marshal Training Course
Fire Marshal Training Course
£15.00 + VAT
Discount per quantity
|2 - 9||£12.50|
|10 - 49||£10.00|
Make sure that your appointed Fire Marshal is aware of their duties and what actions to follow in the event of a fire with our RoSPA approved Fire Marshal Training Course. Fire Marshal/Warden Training Online Courses available from just £7.50 per course. Start your online fire marshal training today.
Online Fire Marshal Training Course Overview
- PLEASE NOTE: This course cannot be taken on a mobile phone
- Approved by RoSPA
- Professional online training course
- Course can be taken on desktop, laptop or tablet
- Instant 24/7 access
- Download fire safety certificate upon completion
- Bulk discounts available
- Chartered health and safety e-learning supplier
Fire Marshal Training Course Online
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that the employer or owner is responsible for fire safety in their premises but may appoint a 'competent' person, such as a fire warden, to assist in ensuring adequate fire safety procedures are implemented.
They may also help develop the emergency plan and assist in carrying out a fire risk assessment alongside their expected duties, such as executing the evacuation plan and communicating with emergency services upon arrival.
The Regulatory Order also requires that where persons are appointed to assist, they must be provided with suitable training.
Our RoSPA-approved online fire marshal course is a quick and efficient way of ensuring that your fire warden(s) is competent in handling fire safety procedures and certified to do so.
You may also wish for them to undergo Fire Safety Training Courses for a more general understanding of how they can help prevent a fire from breaking out. We also provide workplace fire safety training online.
Please note: This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face-to-face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
Who Is the Fire Marshal Training For?
This fire warden training is designed for anyone appointed in the role of a fire warden in your workplace. There must be a fire marshal in the workplace across all types of industries, as every work premise is at risk of a fire.
What Are Your Duties As Fire Marshals?
Fire wardens are not expected to be fire experts. However, their duties can include:
- Assisting in ongoing ire prevention by staying alert for hazards
- Help people to evacuate promptly in the event of a fire
- Report to the ICO regarding the area they are responsible
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the fire safety plan
- Conducting fire drills and emergency evacuations
- Ensuring fire equipment is in working order and properly maintained
Benefits of our Online Fire Marshal Course
- Immediately communicates the responsibilities and role of a fire warden / fire marshal
- Audit trail - evidence of completion and understanding of the fire marshal training course
- Low-cost, high-quality online fire marshal training
- Flexible online training system, which means that the course doesn't interfere with working hours and can be completed at a convenient time
- No costs for travelling to remote training centres to complete the fire marshal training course
- No overnight hotel/accommodation costs as the training course can be completed at home
Fire Marshal Training Course Objectives
As a fire warden, being knowledgeable about your responsibilities in fire safety management is vital. Fire safety management is crucial to minimise the likelihood of fires, control them if they occur, and ensure the safe evacuation of all in the event they cannot be contained.
Our course aims to teach fire marshals the above, as well as:
- The responsibilities and the importance of the role of Fire Marshal
- How to carry out the responsibilities of a Fire Marshal
- How fires behave (such as stages of a fire and how fires spread)
- The different causes of workplace fires
- What can be done to prevent workplace fires from occurring
- How to assist in the evacuation of a building
- How to use a fire extinguisher
- Provide 'competent' people appointed with suitable training to discharge their responsibilities in keeping with the requirement stipulated in The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Raise awareness of the importance of the role of a Fire Warden / Fire Marshal and the positive effect they have during an emergency
- Ensure the risks associated with fire are reduced and managed in a responsible manner.
Fire Marshal Training Course Content and Structure
The Fire Marshal training course is broken up into four modules with a test at the end. This course covers:
- Fire legislation
- Fire Prevention
- Emergency Evacuation
- Fire Fighting
- Final Test
How Often Should Fire Marshal Training Be Refreshed?
In the UK, there is no specific legal requirement for how often fire marshal training should be refreshed. However, it is generally recommended that fire marshals receive annual refresher courses and updates to ensure they are fully knowledgeable about the latest fire safety procedures and practices.
Refresher training should be considered in light of any changes to your building, fire safety regulations, or new guidance and good practices. It is also important to update training after any incidents or near-misses.
Fire Marshal Certification
Upon completion of this health and safety course, you will instantly receive your fire marshal certificate, which can be downloaded as a PDF and printed off as a hard copy, or saved and emailed to you (the employer) as evidence of successful completion.
When Can I Take the Fire Marshal Course?
This online fire marshal course can be taken immediately after purchasing so there is no waiting around if you need your certificate urgently. It can also be completed at any time of day, any day of the week, so it doesn't have to interfere with working hours.
Pricing and Purchasing
Discounted prices are available for bulk purchases of our Online Fire Marshal Training Course, as listed above! The discount will be calculated automatically at the checkout so just select the quantity of training courses that you require and make your purchase.
If you need further assistance with bulk purchases, then please contact us on 01237 477 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org