Health and Safety Advice Line
Health and Safety Advice Line
£295.00 + VAT
To request a callback, please fill in the form below
Health and Safety Advice and Support for your Organisation
According to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, every employer must enrol one or more health and safety competent person to help them in fulfilling their legal obligations under health and safety law. If a company lacks a competent person, an external Health and Safety Consultant or Advisor, such as Safety Services Direct, should be enlisted.
What does our Competent Health and Safety Advice Line include?
For a one-off, annual fee, we provide cost-effective and comprehensive health and safety support and guidance to organisations who need a little extra support. To ensure you are covered under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, we provide you with a health and safety advisor to act as your 'competent person'.
This external health and safety advice line service includes:
- Access to our Health and Safety advice line Your health and safety competent person/advisor will be available from 9-5, Monday - Friday to provide comprehensive advice via telephone and email. A priority email address will be given to you, which normally triggers a response within four working hours of receipt (though an immediate response can often be provided).
- An annual review of your health and safety policy Policy documents must be up to date, therefore, an annual review is necessary. If you have a policy written or supplied by Safety Services direct, we can provide an annual review at no extra cost.
- Use of the Safety Services Direct Ltd name and the CV of your assigned consultant With our health and safety advice line service, you are authorised to use the Safety Services Direct name in support of tender submissions and to prove you have a designated competent person.
- Assist reporting incidents to the HSE If necessary, our health and safety competent person/advisor will assist with the preparation and submission of mandatory reports to enforcement bodies such as the HSE.
- 10% of all training Training can be expensive, especially when there are multiple courses you need. With our health and safety advice line, you will receive 10% off all of our online courses (excluding UKATA and Multi Saver Pack)
We are covered by full Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance, and our consultants are members of IOSH, ICE, APS, CIWEM and other professional institutions.
To purchase our Competent Health and Safety Advice Line, or if you would like more information, please call us on 0121 756 7204. You will be connected to one of our health and safety competent persons/advisors.
Please note that our Health and Safety Advice Line is purely aimed at helping you meet the minimum legal requirements regarding health and safety and is our lowest level of support for businesses.
Alongside this, we supply a range of consultancy services including support with SSIP Applications, Risk Assessments, Health and Safety Construction Phase Plans, Tender Submissions, and Health and Safety Questionnaires which can all be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation.
Furthermore, we can assist your business in tendering and pre-qualifying for contracts with clients/principal contractors so your business can clearly prove its competence and dedication to having the proper health and safety practices in place.
If you wish to know more about our bespoke consultancy services, please call us on 0121 756 7204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Competent Health and Safety Advice Line Service is Frequently Bought With...
Our health and safety advice line service is frequently bought with the following products:
- CHAS Application Assistance
- SMAS Application Assistance
- Constructionline Application Assistance
- Safecontractor Application Assistance
- Health and Safety Policy
For more information about our health and safety advice line, please call us on 0121 756 6568.